Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A NEW WORTHY BOOK



On a previous post I listed my top 5 books that are a must read.  I have recently read "How to Make REAL Money selling Books" and it was great.  While reading it, i new it was gold.  Yesterday I sat down and copied all of the links I circled from the book.  Some were less appealing that I had hoped, but it's a great resource for new venues and distributors - I already have a new list of contacts to send pitch packets too.  While I re-assess my top 5 list to see if this should replace a book or if I need to make it a top 6 list, consider reading this book, it's great - although it's not a book to read until you understand the marketing a little.  Best you read all other books first and get your hands dirty with your business first.

No comments:

Post a Comment